Friday, February 15, 2008

Seasons (by Chica) and Svarga

Seasons had a hunt earlier today for hearts that contained gift certificates. I was lucky enough to find one and I used it to buy the Suki Dress. I liked that one so much I also bought the Mei Dress (green dress further down).



I took these photos at Svarga - a very beautiful island.




Outfit information (as low as $225 for new residents):

Dresses
Red: Suki Dress from Seasons by Chica
Green: Mei Dress from Seasons by Chica
$100L each. I got Suki free from the gift certificate hunt, and bought the Mei dress. Seasons also had a kimono for $1L.


Shoes

Vintage Strappy Pumps (black) by Shiny Things
$100L. (I believe these were on sale on second floor.)

Socks
Tintable Barefoot Socks (from Robin Wood)
0L.

Eyes
The Body Politik Vivid Eyes Collection Cloudy Skies (from The Body Politik)
0L. This is from a box of Second Style freebies on a wall at Le Zoo.

Hair
Babycakes (by Tami McCoy)
Free for new residents (voucher, otherwise it is 199L).

Shape
*(Sweetness)* Bianca Shape (from Sweetness)
$25L.

Earrings
Eliza Boho Dangle Earrings by Celestial Studio
0L. Group Gift.

No comments: