Friday, January 4, 2008

AntiHero Galaxy Preview

New Favorite Outfit (0L!)

My new favorite outfit includes the AntiHero Galaxy preview and some nice freebies.

Sweater
Chenille sweater (from Zyrraphotic at FashionAvenue)
The sweater comes with jeans and is 0L. You can find it in the center of Fashion Avenue's orientation plaza. Lots of other nice free items there, too.

Pants, gloves, shirt
antiHero Galaxy preview (from PixelDolls)
I'm not sure how I got this preview version - it might have been a group gift. It is absolutely fabulous. You can get the full outfit at PixelDolls for 300L, or as separates (tops - 200L, bottoms - 100L)

Boots
Big belted boots (from Wrong)
These were a Christmas gift under their tree.
Hair
Babycakes (by Tami McCoy)
I got this with a free voucher for new residents, otherwise it is 199L. It is one of my favorites.

Pose
Freebie 5 animated stands pack (from Animah)
Animah has several other freebies - a flying pack, applying lipstick pose and an awesome snow angel animation (with snow angel graphic to lay on).

Location
Schadenfreude at La Reina
I took these snapshots outside the shop of one of my favorite designers - Allegory Malaprop's Schadenfreude. I have tons of pictures of Mira Nadezda and I covered in treats from the Schadenfreude gift stockings at Christmas (see previous post).

No comments: