Saturday, January 5, 2008

Endicott: Combat zone and great shops


I visited Endicott to see some of the great stores and to explore the "Combat Zone". I stepped on the glowing spot that rezzed the zombies but since I didn't have any weapons on me I didn't actually fight any of them (just walked away... they were kinda slow).

In case you are curious about the awesome freebie outfit:

Sweater: Sweater, Cropped Wrap: Black Jacket with prim sleeves (from PixelDolls) 0L. This is from "Folder O Free Stuff" and it is adorable.
Tank top: Olive Tank Top (by PopFuzz) 0L. I love this color.
Pants: Zyrraphotic Black Jeans (from Zyrraphotic at FashionAvenue) 0L. You can find it in the center of Fashion Avenue's orientation plaza.
Shoes: Valentinas Pointed Blacks (from The Little Shoe Shop) 0L. These are free on the second floor.
Socks: Tintable Barefoot Socks (from Robin Wood)0L. These freebies are great for fixing the weirdness that happens between your shoes and your pants (where it looks like your legs balloon up inside the pant legs).
Hair: Babycakes (by Tami McCoy)
Free for new residents (voucher, otherwise it is 199L).
Snow Shoes: Chapeau Tres Mignon
Nice snow shoes free with scripted animation. The store is just a couple doors down from Fashion Victim's HQ.

Behind Fashion Victim's HQ is a dumpster with free stuff. I only harvested once so I'm not sure what else is in there but I got a back dragon tattoo.

No comments: